Godbout Fawcett is currently seeking a career-minded Paralegal to excel within the Godbout Fawcett culture. We require a creative problem solver, devoted to ensuring that our clients experience the highest quality of service.
In addition to all the essential skills and qualifications of a Paralegal you must possess:
- Strong analytical skills
- A keen eye for detail
- A hard-working mindset
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Solid communication skills in both French and English
- Ability to manage large "document-heavy" files
- The desire to be a team player and on occasion, provide backfill for others
- Capability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Experience with Document Management Systems (Caselogistix or similar) and Accounting Software would be considered an asset
The Chapman Group is pleased to be managing this recruit. To become a part of the Godbout Fawcett team, please attach your cover letter and resume, clearly demonstrating how you meet the required qualifications.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Work With Us
- Thriving team culture
- A small office with close candid relationships
- Optional Health & Dental benefits
- A team orientated & flexible work environment
- Free Parking