Bell Aliant in Saint John, NB
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with Bell Home phone, local and long distance services, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and amazing new technologies such as Bell Fibe TV.
Bell Aliant Sales Representatives
The mission of a Bell Aliant Sales Representatives. is to be recognized as the Bell brand Ambassadors through a team culture dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience and being the most reliable sales engine and the most profitable of the company.
...then you may be the person we are looking for to join our winning team!
About the Role
As a Field Sales Representatives you will be representing Bell Aliant, by approaching existing and potential customers by selling Bell Aliant services to residential users who live in Single Family Units.
These positions offer a base salary of $30,000 with uncapped commission as well as excellent career growth opportunities within one of Canada's largest telecommunications companies.
- Continuous sales training leading to personal and professional development.
- Competitive compensation where you determine your earning power!
- Competitive Benefits!
- Competitive base salary of $30,000/year!
- Uncapped commission!
- The possibility for high-performing consultants making upwards of $80,000 a year!
- Opportunities to advance into higher level roles within 12-18 months!
- Paid car allowance!
- Sales tools and technology: Smartphone, iPad®, branded Bell Aliant Clothing and ID badge!
- Full-time availability of 40 hours per week!
- Must have a vehicle in good condition and a valid driver's licence.
- Must not have been convicted of a criminal or penal offense related to the tasks and responsibilities of the position.
- Must be ready to travel within the region to approach existing and potential customers based on a list of prequalified leads with the intent to sell.
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential.
- Competitive product and technological knowledge of the telecommunication industry a definite asset.
- Ability to work evenings Monday - Friday 12h30-8h30PM.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Contractor
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John
Application Deadline: 12/31/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , NB , Saint John