Intermediate Environmental Professional
Established in 1961, EnglobeCorp. is one of Canada's leading geotechnical, construction materials andenvironmental consulting engineering firms, offering a comprehensive range ofprofessional services to a wide array of clients. Englobe operates 60 officesacross Canada and has a current full-time staff of over 1,800 employeesnationwide and nearly 200 in Atlantic Canada alone.
If you are looking for achallenge in a team-oriented, friendly and respectful work environment on agrowing team, we would love to hear from you. Englobe is currently looking foran Intermediate Environmental Professional to join its New Brunswickoffices.
Reporting to the Team Leader,your main task will be to co-ordinate and complete assigned activities withrespect to the implementation and management of environmental projects forEnergy, Institutional, Transportation, Industrial, Commercial, Communication,and Residential clients. More specifically, you will:
- Perform Phased Environmental SiteAssessments, including historical research, site inspections and soil andgroundwater sampling programs;
- Carry out surveys for hazardousbuilding materials and other designated substances;
- Supervise and verify siteremediation and tank removal activities;
- Conduct air quality monitoring;
- Prepare field notes, dataanalysis and evaluations;
- Participate in technical reportand proposal writing; and;
- Develop and maintain clientrelationships.
- University Degree or CollegeDiploma in Environmental Engineering, Earth Sciences or an environmentalrelated field;
- Minimum 5 years of relevantenvironmental assessment/field experience;
- Working knowledge of bothprovincial and federal environmental regulations;
- Demonstrated oral and writtencommunication skills;
- Experience in supervisingcontractors on the work site;
Englobe Corp. adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.