IT Vendor Manager
Reporting to the Manager, Technology Vendor Services, the IT Vendor Manager's responsibility is to build, maintain, and enhance relationships with strategic (high-value and high-dependency) IT vendors and internal stakeholders (such as IT leadership and end users). They are tasked with ensuring IT and business requirements align to specifications and priorities, and they are also tasked with arbitration with IT vendors. Overall, the ITVM must ensure that the organization achieves its objectives with strategic vendors and assists the IT vendors in their efforts to be successful within our organization.
Vendor Relationships: Develops, formalizes and directs relationships with one or more strategic IT vendors. Understands the vendor roadmap and looks for ways for Atlantic Lottery (AL) to benefit from new developments. Provides input into vendor management scorecards and directs any remediation efforts on the AL side. ITVM will consult and advise leadership on process and performance improvement opportunities that will foster growth, improved customer satisfaction, and operational efficiencies.
Internal relationships: Identifies appropriate relationships in conjunction with internal customers and vendors to drive proper alignment on business and operational topics. Represents the IT vendor's interests internally. Facilitates and maintains relationships between strategic vendors and internal resources, including IT stakeholders and executive leadership. Helps establish common goals between key stakeholders and strategic vendors. Assesses internal vendor satisfaction and leads any remediation required.
Tend IT Vendor Ecosystem: Collaborates with other IT Vendor Managers and IT personnel to ensure IT vendors are working efficiently together and AL is maximizing value from these inter-relationships. Drives opportunities for innovation between vendors in service of AL.
Vendor Contracts: Acts as a subject matter expert on the contract between AL and the vendor and what the IT implications of that contract are. Defines IT requirements for new contracts. Defines the contractual performance levels and sets internal customer expectations for performance.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an analytical field (such as general business, economics, psychology, computer science, mathematics, statistics or finance) with an advanced business or STEM degree considered an asset.
- Minimum of 7 years of general IT experience where 3 to 5 years of this experience is in a Service Delivery organization providing IT Services.
- Experience in a vendor management or business development role with a service delivery organization, with a strong emphasis on performance analysis.
- Experience in IT outsourcing contract development as well as regular performance reviews
- Experience in relationship management and demonstrated skill in managing disputes and driving changes in behaviour
- Training in, and experience with, collaborative techniques, team building, dispute resolution and communication
- Ability to lead teams and 3rd party vendors
- Strong ability to communicate with IT users and business leaders to understand requirements, expectations and value measures
- Knowledge of market trends in contract and pricing models, service delivery and performance management, and innovations.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects and programs in a changing corporate environment
- Strong analytical skills are required, in particular, an understanding of basic statistics and a proficiency in Excel.
- Strong knowledge of IT vendors, their markets, their competitors and market trends.
Work With Us
We are transforming the gaming industry through responsible, engaging and innovative products. We are looking for IT professionals to join us in this exciting mission. We deliver leading-edge technology solutions and solve complex business problems in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
Join us and be part of a company that cares about employees' health, wellness and development. Working in a team environment, we offer a competitive salary, relevant training and flexible benefits. Feel proud about making our Atlantic region a better place - 100% of our profits stay in the area, supporting social programs and making this a better place to live.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.