Customer Care Representative
The Customer Care Representative role is one of our 'cornerstone' positions at Office Interiors because they are the liaison between the sales group and our clients - they're the ones that keep everything on track. This is a job - and a career - for the true multi-tasking, team player who likes to see their own success and help others succeed and "love the way they work". The Customer Care Representative will have an opportunity to learn all about systems furniture and will be providing sales support for established salespeople. So, if you have a love for people, a passion for planning and an entrepreneurial appetite, we'd like to meet you and tell you more about us and the position.
In the meantime, a little about Office Interiors and the job. We celebrated our 25th year in business in 2016, and have transitioned from four employees in a small office space in the Brewery Market in downtown Halifax, to over one hundred people in Atlantic Canada and three Showrooms in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. We sell just about everything that goes inside an office space - chairs, workstations, office suites, filing cabinets, modular walls, raised flooring, carpet, photocopiers, faxes, scanners, mailing systems, phone systems, associated software, consumables…to name a few. We've been recognized in our industries with the "Haworth Award for Quality" and Haworth's "BEST in Class" award, along with being one of the eight imaging dealerships certified by Pros Elite 100. In regards to the role, you will be reporting to our Chief Financial Officer, and will be charged with entering orders, review of client requirements and expectations, scheduling, and invoicing. Whether it's helping out with an entire workspace re-location, building office space, or the addition of a filing cabinet, the Customer Care Representative assists those in need of help - sort of like a superhero in a mask. The difference is that you will be recognized for your outstanding efforts.
We're looking for someone who:
- wants to be an integral part of a bigger team.
- loves to - and is excited by - helping out and assisting others.
- is a great communicator who can convey their needs and requirements - easily and openly.
- wants to learn - and grow professionally - and become a trusted resource to our customers.
- loves to be challenged to deliver results.
- is a fantastically organized individual.
Overall, we want someone who is going to embody our Vision "to inspire people to love the way they work" and live our Mission "to help our customers create productive work environments."
Some of the things you will find at Office Interiors - and that you may be looking for from an employer:
- a small to mid-sized company where you`re on a first-name basis with the CEO.
- team outings and company-sponsored social events.
- being in a role where your contributions - and what you bring to the table - really matter.
- great work-life balance.
- no wait time for benefits.
- fun people to work with and a really fun environment - our informal tag line is "Work hard and play hard!"
- time off - with pay - to participate and volunteer in community-based or not-for-profit enterprises.
We thank all applicants for their interest and wish them all the best in their job hunt and future careers; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please mail, fax or e-mail your resume to:
Director of Human Resources
656 Windmill Road
Fax: (902) 422-8511