Payroll Clerk (1028)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Payroll Clerk (1028)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Day shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The successful applicant will be responsible for performing a various range of clerical work, including checking staff attendance reports in accordance with the various collective agreements, preparing payroll, preparing and analyzing the various reports for internal and external clients, analyzing data on Kronos time cards, in addition to answering questions from employees.
- High school diploma or GED, plus an administrative support or business program including accounting and commercial mathematics (minimum of one year);
- Relevant and specific experience of work in the accounting;
- Basic accounting knowledge;
- Ability to use and work with computer tools and office software (Meditech, Windows, Word, Excel);
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Personal qualities, namely flexibility, discretion, and calm disposition;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment