Registered Nurse (Permanent Part Time), 3CS Orthopaedic and Urologic Nursing
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-33922 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Saint John
DEPARTMENT: 3CS Orthopaedic and Urologic Nursing
FACILITY: Saint John Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Part Time
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, FTE: 0.5, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
Provision of Nursing Care to meet the individual patient's needs by utilizing the nursing process.
- Current registration with the Nurses' Association of New Brunswick.
- Current experience (1 year) in Orthopaedic, Urology, General Surgery.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly with patients, families, staff, physicians and the general public.
- Initiative and good judgement.
- Proven charge nurse capabilities.
- High regard for confidentiality and advocacy for patients.
- Commitment to continuing education.
- Ability to work within a Collaborative Nursing environment.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by August 1, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-33922-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.