Project Manager - IT
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and executing project execution activities, according to schedule including the design, validation, supervision of works and customer follow-up.
- Organize, direct, control and evaluate the different activities of a project;
Establish an implementation plan and a schedule for each project and perform the objectives assessment;
Coordinate the development of planning documents and ensure good validation and approval of documents.
Supervise the delivery, installation and production activities;
Identify and make corrections to the issues raised;
Document manage changes and addenda by project;
Ensure project budget management and initiate the approval and funding allocation process if there is deviation from the original plan.
- A minimum of five years of project management experience, including planning, risk management, project scope assessment
- Post Secondary Diploma in Computer Science or Project Management Domain
- A master's degree in business administration is preferable
- PMP certification is an important asset
- Knowledge of the Internet, networks and recent technologies
- Oral and written communication in French and English
All interested applicants should apply online before August 5, 2018.