Work Planner and Resource Planning Administrator
NB Power is seeking a Work Planner and Resource Planning Administrator within the Transmission, Customer Service and Distribution divisions. These positions are responsible to prioritize work, create short and long-term work plans for planned and unplanned projects and maintenance work, schedule and assign work to be executed by operations personnel and contractors and monitor progress of the completion of the work plan as well as troubleshoot and resolve escalated customer inquiries in a professional manner. Additionally, the positions will utilize all work management tools processes in consultation with Field Operation supervisory resources, and their staff, by establishing a mutual supportive working relationship with field resources, Customer Care resources and other external business contacts.
The ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
• Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology OR Diploma in Mechanical / Industrial Technology OR Certified Industrial Electrician OR Certified Powerline Technician
• Minimum of five (5) years' experience working within an Industrial/Utility operation following the successful completion of diploma and/or trade certification
• Minimum of two (2) years' experience planning and/or scheduling work
• Working knowledge MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Valid Class 5 Driver License and acceptable driving record
The successful candidates will have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills and have the ability to work in a team environment and independently.
An equivalent combination of training and experience will be considered. Subject to competition response, the qualifications may be raised.
An Eligibility List generated from this competition may be used to fill future vacancies within a period of up to 12 months.
If you are interested, please go to www.nbpower.com and select About Us, Careers, then Job Openings. Click on competition E18004-2018 and complete the job application ensuring you attach your resumé. Please submit your completed application and a copy of your certification on or before 11:59 p.m., July 23, 2018.
For more information
Attention: Brian Engineer
NB Power is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity.