Operational Analyst of Clinical Information in Oncology (MOSAIQ)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : Non-bargaining
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Dr-Léon-Richard Oncology Centre
CLASSIFICATION : Operational Analyst of Clinical Information in Oncology (MOSAIQ)
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
HOURS OF WORK :
Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
ANTICIPATED START DATE : August 2018
JOB SUMMARY :
Under the authority of the Director of Oncology Services, the operational analyst's primary responsibilities include clinical and technical analysis and support of the clinical information system in oncology for Vitalité Health Network. The analyst acts as a resource person for the software super users and all users in general. The analyst participates and provides advice during the development and improvement of clinical processes based on the needs in this field and MOSAIQ's capabilities. The analyst liaises with Service New Brunswick on the maintenance, updating and other technical aspects related to quality assurance of the system.
- Undergraduate degree in computing (or equivalent)
- Basic knowledge of management technologies (e.g. Active Directory, SMS, LDAP)
- Basic knowledge of networking (protocols, routing, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of data storage (RAID, NAS, etc.)
- Experience managing SQL databases
- Programming of Crystal reports considered an asset
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java) considered an asset
- Web programming (xhtml, script) considered an asset
- Three years' experience related to the implementation and administration of information systems, preferably in the health field
- Knowledge of the services and operations of the Oncology Department considered an asset
- Experience updating client/server systems considered an asset
- Experience in quality control of new versions of a software application considered an asset
- Work experience with a clinical information system considered an asset
- Knowledge of adult education principles
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Process-centred approach
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance)
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network
Written and spoken proficiency in French and spoken proficiency in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment