Licensed Practical Nurse
Competition Number EM18347
Classification Name Licensed Practical Nurse
Position Title Licensed Practical Nurse
Classification Code 3014
Bargaining Unit CUPE 1252
Unit Location Perth-Andover
Full Time Equivalent Not applicable
Hours Of Work Not applicable
Anticipated Start Date As soon as possible
Anticipated End Date Not Applicable
Salary Range As per collective agreement
Language Requirement Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Closing Date July 26th, 2018
As a member of the interdisciplinary EMP team, the Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing quality patient care within the scope of professional LPN practice to patients and families throughout the life span.
Required Qualifications and other Job Requirements:
- Active registration with ANBLPN;
- Minimum of three years recent medical/surgical, palliative care and wound care experience in an acute care setting;
- Demonstrated education and experience related to medication administration, phlebotomy and physical assessment;
- Knowledge of the target population of Extra-Mural Services and available community services;
- Must have a valid New Brunswick Class 5 Driver's License and good driving record (proof required);
- Submit a valid and clean criminal record check;
- Have a current CPR Level C certification that has been issued in the last 12 months;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently as a member of the team and strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and decision making skills;
- Must be able to work all shifts as assigned, maintaining a good attendance record;
- Must have a high regard for confidentiality; and
- Must have excellent work habits and have a professional appearance.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.