Occupational Therapist 1 (OT01)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : SHCP
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Occupational Therapy
CLASSIFICATION : Occupational Therapist (OT-1)
STATUS : Temporary full-time (approximately 9 months)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED DATE : July 9, 2018
HOURS OF WORK :Day shifts
Will be required to work at Restigouche Hospital Center when needed
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
The incumbent will provide clinical services to physical and mental health clientele.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree of Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent approved by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists;
- Member in good standing of the New Brunswick Association of Occupational Therapists;
- Member in good standing of the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (Note: For OEQ members - , transfer your right to practice to NB without having to take the National Occupational Therapy Certification exam) ;
- Initiative, self-motivation, sound judgement, organizational skills and good interpersonal relations;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment