The Huestis Insurance Group has been providing an extensive range of quality products for the past 50 years and currently has 39 offices throughout the Maritime Provinces. We represent several of Canada's leading insurers and currently have a career opportunity for a ReceptionistIProcessor in the Neguac area.
We are a high energy, supportive group with a dedication to building strong, long lasting relationships with our clients and are looking for a special person to join our Team.
- greeting customers in person and by telephone
- managing the switchboard
- taking payments in person and by telephone
- incoming and outgoing mail and courier
- daily bank deposits
- update & maintain client files
- prepare policy renewal notices & recommend coverage increases or enhancements
- Must have a General Insurance License or be willing to obtain one within a specified time frame.
- Experience in Personal Lines would be an asset but not mandatory
- Possess strong organizational skills and a high level ofattention to detail and accuracy
- Be goal oriented with a belief in quality customer service
- Great interpersonal & communication skills
- Be a fast learner with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A positive and energetic altitude
- Possess strong problem solving skills and comfortable with technology
- Works well in a team environment
- Candidate must be Bilingual
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a commitment to continuing education ~ and training.
Please forward resumes by email to:
Paulette LeBlanc, CAIB Office Manager Paulette.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that while we appreciate all applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted