Surgical Sales Specialist – Sports Medicine, Extremities, Trauma
Zimmer Biomet has a medical device sales position for the right candidate looking for a rewarding career in a growing and constantly evolving market. This is an opportunity to represent the leading innovator in the musculoskeletal healthcare market as a Surgical Sales Specialist, working within a team. This position is based in Moncton, New Brunswick and the focus products will be in Sports Medicine, Extremities and Trauma.
The Surgical Sales Specialist is a unique position, tasked with developing Zimmer Biomet's presence in existing accounts, while succeeding in a competitive environment, across mainland NB and PEI. The expectation of the Surgical Specialist is to ensure the customer experience with the products that we supply is exceptional, and to ensure the company consistently meets sales goals within the specific region.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop contacts with all points of sale within institutions across the territory (i.e. surgeon, nurse, buyer, decontamination, administration)
- Seek out key sales opportunities and implement selling strategies
- Develop and execute medical education events
- Perform product demonstrations and evaluations to successfully drive new sales and surpass targets
- Provide technical support for equipment used in the surgical environment and act in a consultative capacity when required
- Promote the safe and effective use of our products
- Abide by all Corporate and Institutional policies and procedures
- Participate in trauma call schedule (some evenings and weekends)
- Ability to travel 50% of the time; own vehicle required
We are looking for lifelong learners who can develop into trusted, clinically proficient resources for customers. If you are self-driven to achieve results and crave to stretch your abilities, we are interested in meeting you. All training will be provided.
- Base Salary (commensurate with experience) with Annual Incentive Plan
- Expense compensation, including travel
- Eligible to participate in Group Benefits Health Plan
Desired Skills & Experience
Eligible candidates will possess:
- a proven track record in Medical or Capital sales and/or professional experience related to the Health Care field
- a University/Professional Degree, preferably in Sciences, Kinesiology, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Nursing or Business
- a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers
- results-oriented mindset and ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French. Proficiency in computer skills must be exceptional.
If you meet the qualifications to apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Compass Orthopaedics Inc. is a Medical Device Distributor servicing Atlantic Canada since 2011. As exclusive agent for both Zimmer Biomet Canada in this region, we provide innovative musculoskeletal surgical solutions in all four Atlantic Provinces with sales representatives covering all major markets.
Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
We have operations in more than 25 countries around the world and sell products in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit zimmerbiomet.com or follow Zimmer Biomet on Twitter at twitter.com/zimmerbiomet.