Power Engineer 2 (2020)
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Restigouche Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Facilities Management
CLASSIFICATION : Power Engineer 2 (2020)
STATUS : Permanent part-time
FTE : 0.5
ANTICIPATED DATE : July 22, 2018
HOURS OF WORK :
Standby and callback
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Operates and maintains heating/power plant and auxiliary equipment and systems at the journeyman level in a safe and efficient manner.
- High school graduation or successful completion of G.E.D;
- Must be the holder of a valid 3rd class Power Engineer License, Province of New Brunswick;
- Initiative and good judgement;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment