Senior Case Manager
WorkSafeNB is committed to promoting healthy and safe workplaces for New Brunswick's workers and employers. While our priority is preventing workplace injuries and occupational disease, we provide comprehensive rehabilitation services and fair compensation benefits when these do occur.
WorkSafeNB is accepting applications for permanent positions of senior case manager in Dieppe, Saint John, Fredericton, Bathurst or Grand Falls, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the regional director, the case manager will manage the medical rehabilitation plan for injured workers while retaining overall accountability for the direction, integration, implementation and evaluation of case management claims. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: managing all active cases; co-ordinating the efforts of employers and service providers in the return-to-work plan; verifying and authorizing cost allocation and calculation of benefits; reviewing decisions based on new information; and, contributing to team decisions regarding client cases.
The candidate should possess:
- a university degree
- five years' related experience
- two years' experience with leading or managing a multi-disciplinary team, or complex project or program
- experience in medical management or disability management
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to work effectively in a team environment
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
WorkSafeNB offers a competitive annual salary with excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability insurance)
- Pension plan (Province of New Brunswick Public Service Shared Risk Plan)
- Competitive vacation and leave benefits
- Enhanced opportunities for professional development
- Support to attend professional association activities
If you are interested in employment with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at worksafenb.ca by July 26, 2018.