RNCA (Permanent Full Time), Post Anaesthetic Care Unit
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-32828 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: Post Anaesthetic Care Unit
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: RNCA
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential with requirements to handle verbal French inquiries
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating, Days, Evenings, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
Provision of Nursing Care to meet the individual patient's needs by utilizing the nursing process.
- Graduate nurse - actively registered in New Brunswick, or eligible for such registration.
- Two (2) years of recent PACU or ICU experience or recent completion of Critical Care Course.
- Strong Surgical experience with immediate pre-op and post-op patients preferred.
- Must be available within thirty (30) minutes when on-call.
- All mandatory certifications must be up to date.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French required
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line July 18, 2018
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-32828-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.