Clinical Coordinator - Child and Youth Team (CC01)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Youth Services - Bathurst
DEPARTMENT: Child and Youth Teams
CLASSIFICATION: Clinical Coordinator - Child and Youth Team (CC01)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (Approximatly 6 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: September 17, 2018
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour shifts
Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
He or she will be responsible for directing and monitoring the provision of evidence - based clinical services. He or she will provide clinical leadership, and coordination of an inter-disciplinary and inter-departmental team.
- Availability for the entire duration of the assignment;
- Bachelor's degree in a health care discipline from a recognized university;
- Member in good standing with the appropriate licensing body;
- Five (5) years of progressive related experience in a combination of at least two (2) of the followings three (3) areas: addictions; mental health or clinical experience working with children and youth presenting behavioural/mental health difficulties;
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, managing resources, communication and decision making;
- Demonstrated initiative, diligence and professional judgment;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning, education and professional development;
- Ability to organize and direct a interdisciplinary team;
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with clients, families, colleagues, partners and the public;
- Ability to travel within the zone;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set forth by the Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend the temporary assignment for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.