Executive Administrative Assistant (Permanent Full Time), CORP CHIEF HR OFFICER
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-33718 External
BARGAINING UNIT: Non-Bargaining
DEPARTMENT: CORP CHIEF HR OFFICER
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Executive Administrative Assistant
CLASSIFICATION: Non Bargaining
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days
SALARY: $18.01 to $25.37 per hour (Payband 1)
Reporting directly to the CHRO, as our ideal candidate you have a keen eye for details, the ability to organize and manage multiple projects concurrently while also managing your own time and the time of others. You are energetic, motivated and comfortable communicating regularly via email, telephone and in person. This position involves the handling of confidential and/or sensitive information, materials and situations. Our successful candidate is highly driven and prides themselves on their proven track record to provide the senior level administrative support to our Human Resources Leadership team.
- Demonstrated intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and typing.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated skill in developing communications - written and visual; both content and format
- Ability and confidence to address/manage multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Prepare minutes, reports, submissions and summary briefs for various audiences, as required
- Ability to maintain HR presence on internal website
- Represent Horizon and HR leadership team with professionalism and decorum
- Organize and maintain filing systems; electronic and paper
- Minimum of five years' experience in a senior administrative position
- Demonstrated high level of competence in composition with excellent grammar and punctuation skills
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn new skills and computer applications
- Demonstrated ability to identify inefficiencies, provide and implement solutions
- Demonstrated strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated regard for confidential information
- Demonstrated diplomacy, tact, and good judgement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to interact effectively
- Successful completion of high school supplemented by secretarial and office technology courses
- Written and spoken competence in English
- Competence in oral French proficiency is an asset
- Proven excellent work and attendance record
Provide executive support to the Chief Human Resource Officer
- Prepare and distribute meeting materials, set up venue, document minutes, and follow-up on action items from HR Leadership team and other team meetings.
- Ensure follow-up to committee action plans and develop process to ensure appropriate timelines are maintained.
- Prioritize and organize appointments for the Chief Human Resource Officer with external and internal stakeholders, business community, foundations, auxiliaries, and staff.
- Maintain an effective filing system.
- Draft response to correspondence as required.
- Assist in the preparation and/or development of reports and presentations such as project report; month-end and annual reports, budget variance reports.
- Proof-read and edit reports.
- Coordinate and track all correspondence.
- Manage restricted and confidential documents and data.
Respond to inquiries using initiative and judgement
- Respond to incoming calls, identifying urgent matters and important inquiries and redirecting them for appropriate action.
- Provide appropriate advice and/or screening/referral to callers.
- Gather, process, and distribute highly-confidential information.
- Complete travel arrangements including booking of travel and accommodations, assuring coordination of appointments and schedules within the travel plan.
- Complete expense submissions.
Act as an information resource by:
- Dealing with confidential issues in an efficient and professional manner.
- Applying knowledge of corporate organization/policies.
- Ensuring dissemination and coordination of information, both internally and externally.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Strong work ethic including willingness to accept new duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to work as a team member, and to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by July 18, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-33718-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.