Portfolio represents a new kind of communications company. One based in strategy that connects, engages and delivers real bottom line results. We're looking for a new team member.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Communicators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Challengers. Doers. Creators. Builders. Innovators. Disruptors.
The ideal candidate understands that good strategy is the foundation of great creativity and execution that delivers results. You'll demonstrate your ability to combine strategic thinking with your understanding of emerging platforms and new media.
Your insatiable curiosity combined with the ability to translate market intelligence and ideas are essential. Portfolio's product is smart/intuitive people and we want our clients to understand the value that Portfolio team members bring to every engagement. At Portfolio we make ourselves essential through a deep knowledge of our clients' businesses, their stakeholders and the objectives they want to achieve.
You will be responsible for advising, as well as formulating strategies in order to help connect our clients' products and services to their stakeholders.
Portfolio is looking for a Communications Strategist who will be responsible for delivering key insights that provide rigor and structure to communication plans. We are looking for individuals who see platforms as vehicles to tell brand stories. Qualified candidates will be able to effectively assist on multiple projects, clients, and new business prospects to give ideas an extra dimension. The position will be responsible for not only translating marketing objectives into campaign strategies but will also be tasked with proficiently managing campaigns throughout all phases of the project - from stakeholder engagement to idea development and execution.
- Bring communications planning alive and show clients how they can better connect with stakeholders to achieve the results they're looking for
- Challenge and inspire teams to think differently about media channels and platforms
- Perform targeting exercises and develop deep human insights to inform ways in which creative and media can connect with audiences
- Support clients in understanding how audiences connect with brands through media and technology and how the proper partner, content, and sequencing can tell a holistic story
- Provide thought leadership in the following areas: consumer behavior, creative media
- engagements, emerging media, accountability and measurement
- Go above and beyond simply making recommendations. The candidate's duties will be taken to the next level to play an active role in the implementation and management of our solutions-based ideas.
- Minimum 3-5 years communications planning experience with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in both official languages
- Experience working with brands
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Open to travel as necessary
- Digitally connected and curious
How to apply
To apply for the Account manager/Strategist position at Portfolio, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We accept applications on a rolling basis and will contact you if we are interested in pursuing your application further.