WorkSafeNB is committed to promoting healthy and safe workplaces for New Brunswick's workers and employers. While our priority is preventing workplace injuries and occupational disease, we provide comprehensive rehabilitation services and fair compensation benefits when these do occur.
WorkSafeNB is accepting applications for a permanent position of recruiting specialist in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the director of human resources, the recruiting specialist is responsible for planning and managing an efficient and effective recruiting and selection process, which matches excellent candidates to WorkSafeNB positions.
In this role, you will use your creativity, enthusiasm and organizational skills to:
- Develop recruitment plans in consultation with hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Identify and source quality candidates through a network of resources for existing and future requirements.
- Deliver a strong base of quality candidates by conducting pre-screening interviews, pre-employment testing and reference checks.
- Support hiring managers and HR business partners through the interview phase.
- Prepare and present offer letters.
- Deliver a positive candidate experience that reflects WorkSafeNB as an employer of choice.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- One to three years of experience in recruitment.
- A diploma or university degree, preferably in business administration, human resources, industrial relations, commerce, psychology, sociology or related field.
- A track record of demonstrated recruiting success.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems.
- Experience using social media as a channel for recruitment.
- A strong client service and team orientation.
CPHR designation an asset.
Travel throughout the province is required.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
WorkSafeNB offers a competitive annual salary with excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability insurance)
- Pension plan (Province of New Brunswick Public Service Shared Risk Plan)
- Competitive vacation and leave benefits
- Enhanced opportunities for professional development
- Support to attend professional association activities
If you are interested in employment with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at worksafenb.ca by July 20, 2018.