Sobeys Inc. in Dartmouth, NS
Requisition ID: 42764
Career Group: Store Careers
Job Category: National Pharmacy
Travel Requirements: 50%+
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia (CA-NS)
Location: Lawtons - 884 (Westphal)
A proudly Canadian retail company, Sobeys began in 1907 as a small meat delivery business in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. Today, Sobeys Inc. serves the food shopping needs of Canadians with approximately 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton's Drug Stores as well as in-store pharmacies, liquor and more than 350 retail fuel locations.
Together with our 125,000 employees and franchise affiliates and a collective passion for delivering exceptional food and shopping experiences, Sobeys' purpose is to improve the lives of Canadians by helping them Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better. .
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Then Lawtons Drugs is looking for you to join their team!
The Rehab Driver/Installer will prepare and handle customer's orders and install as required. The Driver/Installer will also fulfill customer orders in an efficient manner while ensuring high quality service at all times. Actively contributing to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
- Operates company vehicle in a safe and respectful manner
- Responsible for providing superior customer service to all rehab clients
- Organize daily work and installation schedule
- Safely and efficiently installs bathroom safety devices
- Assembles hospital beds for customers
- Maintain accurate paperwork while following company policies and procedures
- Maintain equipment and report any damages,, necessary repairs or malfunctions
- Ensure merchandise loaded in vehicle is stowed in a safe and damage-free manner
- Partial high school
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must hold a valid class five drivers license and have a clean driving abstract
- Ability to lift large items - up to 50lbs
- Professionalism in Customer Service
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.