Wireless Business Sales Specialist
Apply Now Wireless Business Sales Specialist
Saint John, NB, Canada Req #449
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. As one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 11 consecutive years, Eastlink provides high speed Internet, wireless, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink is the largest privately owned telecommunications Company in Canada with an employee base of just over 1500 individuals.
As Eastlink celebrates our fourth anniversary of offering a competitive wireless product, we're currently seeking a Wireless Business Sales Specialist to join our team. Reporting to our Wireless Business Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the direct business to business sales of Eastlink's Wireless products and services ranging from small, medium and enterprise business customers.
- Working with the fastest growing and evolving technologies in Telecom today with Eastlink's award winning 4GLTE network.
- Developing business opportunities in a face to face environment fostering relationships within the local business community.
- Going above and beyond for our business customers every day.
- You will be preparing professional proposals targeted to key decision makers clearly communicating the proposed Eastlink solution with value proposition, negotiating contracts, initiating orders.
- Working with a locally owned and operated company that is constantly evolving and providing challenges for someone who is truly passionate about developing their career.
What makes you an ideal candidate?
As the ideal candidate you are passionate about developing your career with Eastlink Wireless, you are a resourceful individual who is able to take initiative and has a thirst for knowledge and continual learning. A creative thinker and strong relationship builder, this person is adaptive and engaging in changing situations, and can work well with team members, management, and external business partners. Strong communication, negotiation skills are also assets. A natural team player, you have the skill sets required to balance priorities effectively in a dynamic, results driven environment.
- Post-secondary education in Business or a related field.
- 3 or more years of proven outbound or Business sales experience.
- Knowledge of the Wireless industry with a passion for technology is a must.
- Energetic, outgoing and customer-focused combined with a professional attitude.
- Ability to continually prospect and develop new relationships.
- Be responsible for acquiring new business via cold calling, prospecting and networking.
- Maintain a working sales funnel.
- Comfortable making sales presentations to individual decision makers and presenting in front of groups.
- A High level of organization with an attention to detail is required to complete necessary sales reporting requirements.
- Accurate and efficient handling of details is a must to maintain and grow relationships with our customers.
- Thrives on the sense of accomplishment that comes from working with a team to provide customers with the right solution for their individual needs.
- Achieve pre-determined sales goals and objectives.
- Highly motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
- A faster than average pace is the norm.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Has a valid driver's license and is able to travel throughout the region as required.
Eastlink is focused on creating an environment which promotes individual growth and career satisfaction. Creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and innovation drive us. We're looking for people who have the passion for our business, our values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day.
Dedicated to representing all of the customers we serve, we embrace diversity throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
If you're ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply.
Eastlink is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Family Business Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Saint John, NB, Canada