Senior Environmental Engineers / Professionals / Project Managers
Founded in Quebec more than 50years ago, Englobe is the one of Canada's largest soils, materials andenvironment organizations.
Englobe is distinguished by thecredibility it has built up over the years and its people-centred values. Its1,800 employees provide recognized expertise to a long roster of clients acrossCanada and abroad. The Englobe name is a guarantee of quality.
Englobe is currently lookingfor Senior Environmental Engineers / Professionals /Project Managers forits Dartmouth, Mount Pearl, Moncton, Fredericton and Saint John offices.Reporting to the Environmental Engineering Team Leader, you will manage avariety of environment related projects. More specifically, you will:
- Provide consulting services inthe capacity of a Senior Engineer / Professional in conjunction with Phase Iand II Environmental Site Assessments and remediation;
- Apply in depth knowledge ofengineering to the completion of complex and difficult projects under yourresponsibility;
- Prepare and file Records of SiteCondition (RSCs);
- Mentor and direct otherenvironmental professionals and technicians;
- Work with other project managersto ensure that projects are set up and executed in full compliance with qualitystandards and regulations;
- Build and/or support clientrelationships, working in conjunction with senior leadership team;
- Consult on matters of design,processes, and engineering techniques related to growth opportunities, businessdevelopment and planning;
- Provide effective technicalleadership, direction and support for members of the team;
- Serve as a senior consultant forEnvironmental projects, designs and deliverables
- University Degree in Engineering,Applied Science or Geology in an environment related field;
- Minimum of 10 years of experiencein the field of environmental consulting in Atlantic Canada;
- Experience in NaturalEnvironmental Science projects;
- Experience with HazardousMaterials Surveys;
- Experience in managing aportfolio of projects;
- Experience in contaminanthydrogeology;
- Experience working on Federalclient assignments is considered a strong asset;
Englobe Corp. adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.