Senior Environmental Engineers / Professionals / Project Managers
Founded in Quebec more than 50 years ago, Englobe is the one of Canada's largest soils, materials and environment organizations.
Englobe is distinguished by the credibility it has built up over the years and its people-centred values. Its 1,800 employees provide recognized expertise to a long roster of clients across Canada and abroad. The Englobe name is a guarantee of quality.
Englobe is currently looking for Senior Environmental Engineers / Professionals /Project Managers for its Dartmouth, Mount Pearl, Moncton, Fredericton and Saint John offices. Reporting to the Environmental Engineering Team Leader, you will manage a variety of environment related projects. More specifically, you will:
- Provide consulting services in the capacity of a Senior Engineer / Professional in conjunction with Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments and remediation;
- Apply in depth knowledge of engineering to the completion of complex and difficult projects under your responsibility;
- Prepare and file Records of Site Condition (RSCs);
- Mentor and direct other environmental professionals and technicians;
- Work with other project managers to ensure that projects are set up and executed in full compliance with quality standards and regulations;
- Build and/or support client relationships, working in conjunction with senior leadership team;
- Consult on matters of design, processes, and engineering techniques related to growth opportunities, business development and planning;
- Provide effective technical leadership, direction and support for members of the team;
- Serve as a senior consultant for Environmental projects, designs and deliverables
- University Degree in Engineering, Applied Science or Geology in an environment related field;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of environmental consulting in Atlantic Canada;
- Experience in Natural Environmental Science projects;
- Experience with Hazardous Materials Surveys;
- Experience in managing a portfolio of projects;
- Experience in contaminant hydrogeology;
- Experience working on Federal client assignments is considered a strong asset;
Englobe Corp. adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.