Investor Relations and Communication Manager
Reporting to the CFO, the Investor Relations and Communication Manager will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of corporate communications and the investor relations program, including communications with investors and sell-side analysts, creating internal and external presentation materials and performing ad-hoc analyses, as required. The role works closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders and leads the communication strategy, planning and delivery, engagement and channel management.
Serve as the day-to-day lead on IMV's corporate communication and investor relation activities, collaborating with the executive team on communication strategies and policies and their execution, covering external communications and Investor Relations in compliance with applicable market regulations.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
· Support the CEO and CFO in building corporate communications and relationships with investors and analysts, communicating the company's story and answering questions.
· Work with the executive team to develop and disseminate internal and external messaging of financial results, product announcements, and other corporate developments.
· Draft communications materials, including press releases, bios, fact sheets, messaging, Q&As, social media posts, etc.
· Maintain the website
· Manage conference presentations and investor meetings and, including logistics, background materials and the preparation of senior executives.
· Manage the quarterly earnings process and conference call logistics., speaker scripts, and presentation materials.
· Respond to investor inquiries and log interactions with investors.
· Monitor and distribute peer group research; follow industry, competitor developments and news flow, including earnings calls and analyst days, and communicate key takeaways to management.
· Collect and analyze sell side estimates and maintain consensus model.
· Prepare materials for Board of Directors and other internal audiences on investor relations activities, and communications, as required.
· Supports message development and communication best practices
Travel with senior executives as needed to conferences and meetings
· Bachelor's degree in business, communications, public relations, finance or related field.
· 3-5 years of experience in investor relations, communications, sell- or buy-side research, investment banking, corporate finance, or FP&A
· Bilingual French/English
· Strong communications skills, including the ability to interact and engage with investors, analysts and senior executives.
· Solid understanding of business acumen and expectations of a publicly-traded company
· Strong project manager with ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
· Ability to provide clear and concise direction/feedback to external and internal stakeholders
· Analytical thinker with strict attention to detail
· Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
· Working knowledge of website best practices, social media, and digital marketing to inform communication design, development and execution
· Significant experience in writing, proofing and editing material (including speeches), and of presenting proposals and plans to senior/board level executives
· Evidence of being a persuasive and dynamic leader with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, who is outgoing and comfortable with networking, influencing and persuading at the highest level
· Strong organizational skills coupled with proven ability to effectively document work, handle multiple tasks, and excel in a fast-paced environment characterized by changing priorities and short deadlines
· Flexibility to adapt to unexpected and time sensitive demand
· Ability to think and act strategically, creatively and dynamically
· Ability to manage confidential and sensitive materials and situations with the utmost discretion.
Work With Us
Salary and Benefits:
This will be a salaried position. Please indicate on your application your desired salary for this role.
*We appreciate your application but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We reserve the right to request interview candidates to complete skill/ behavior based assessments as part of the interview process.
*Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
** The successful candidate will be required to provide a Criminal Record Check before their start date.
This Position will be located in our Quebec City Office.
We aim high with our mission, so we expect high performance from our people. Whether you are evaluating T cell responses, coordinating clinical operations with our partners, or working with our investor base, we depend on you to help realize the full value of our organization. In turn, we value you, and what you can bring to our Company. We support you in enjoying life fully while working towards your professional goals. Above all, we cultivate the camaraderie that is the hallmark of our corporate culture.
Happy Employees Produce Strong Results.