Career Link Atlantic is looking for a full-time Office Coordinator to support the day-to-day operations in our office in Saint John, NB.
Career Link Atlantic is a not-for-profit organization that works with industry, government, schools, youth, and other stakeholders to develop and deliver initiatives that provide solutions to skilled trades workforce challenges in our region. Our flagship initiative is the New Brunswick Teen Apprentice Program (NBTAP). NBTAP is an industry-led, pre-apprentice program for students starting in Grade 10 or 11 that facilitates the early connection between skilled trades employers and young New Brunswickers.
If you are a bilingual, customer-service-oriented post-secondary graduate, and a quick learner who is comfortable working in a small team, then this could be the opportunity for you.
General business and IT responsibilities including:
- Directing inquiries from diverse stakeholders
- Coordinating Board and committee meetings, minutes, and communication
- Managing calendars and contacts
- Coordinating meetings, presentations and correspondence
- Electronic and paper document management
- Purchasing supplies
- Event management support
- Coordinating project and corporate financial control activities, including banking and liaison with accountants and funding partners
- Basic bookkeeping
- Using basic business logic to understand web-based application functionality
- Testing new functionality and maintaining bilingual web-based applications
- Troubleshooting web-based application issues with program stakeholders and application developers
- Data analysis and reporting
- Database management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (bilingual French-English preferred)
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with web-based technologies and database management
- Experience with web-based applications is an asset
- Experience with Oracle is an asset
- Courteous and professional team player
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to think critically and learn new systems and processes quickly
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
A post-secondary diploma or degree is required (Business Administration preferred).
Recent post-secondary graduates are encouraged to apply.
Work With Us
Please apply online by FRIDAY, JULY 27 by importing a cover letter and résumé (in one file) or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.