Licensed Practical Nurse (Permanent Full Time), Women and Children's Health - Obstetric Combined Care
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-33380 External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
DEPARTMENT: Women and Children's Health - Obstetric Combined Care
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Licensed Practical Nurse
CLASSIFICATION: Licensed Practical Nurse (3014)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $23.0237 to $24.7832 per hour
To assist the registered nurse by performing certain duties for sub-acute, convalescent and chronically ill patients under the direction of the registered nurse.
- Successful completion of the Licensed Practical Nurse Program from an approved school and currently registered in the Province of New Brunswick or eligible for such registration
- Must have Breast Feeding Module within one (1) year
- Obtains unit specific skills as required in the established time frames
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Ability to perform the duties of the position
- Good work record
- Written and spoken competence in English is required
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by June 24, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-33380-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.