Dietitian/Nutritionist 1 (DT01)
NOTE: Applicants must attach their resumé to the application form.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Lamèque Hospital and Community Health Centre
DEPARTMENT: Clinical Nutrition
CLASSIFICATION: Dietitian/Nutritionist 1 (DT01)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: July 16, 2018
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Be responsible for the delivery of a full range of clinical nutrition services designed to meet the nutritional needs of the outpatient and at times to the inpatient clientele. The incumbent will be responsible to assess patient's nutritional needs and provide nutritional intervention according to their needs. The incumbent will have to provide individual or group teaching. He/she will have to complete support work, such as statistics and reports.
- Member in good standing with the New Brunswick Association of Dietitians;
- Diatetes education certificate or successful completion of the program as per set time frame;
- Experience in clinical nutrition would be an asset;
- Experience in nutrition support would be an asset;
- Initiative, excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Sound judgement, leadership and ability to adapt the change;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
1. The secondary workplace is Tracadie-Sheila Hospital. In addition, the incumbent may be asked to work at the Caraquet Enfant-Jésus Hospital.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment