Receptionist (Temporary Full Time), Diagnostic Imaging
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-33278 External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Saint John
DEPARTMENT: Diagnostic Imaging
FACILITY: St. Joseph's Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Full Time
JOB TITLE: Receptionist
CLASSIFICATION: Receptionist (1006)
LANGUAGE: English essential with requirement to handle verbal French inquiries
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, TEMP: July 3, 2018 to July 3, 2019, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $19.8331 to $21.3484 per hour (Subject to Employment Status may be paid at 90% of the indicated rate as per CUPE collective agreement article 6.08 a).
The Receptionist is responsible for providing reception and clerical services.
- High school graduation plus an administrative support program /course of over six months and up to one year OR five (5) years of recent experience (within the last 8 years) as a 1006, shall be considered as equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency, verified by testing, may be required in some or all of the following areas: Microsoft Word, Excel, (all at beginner level), typing, medical terminology, data entry.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French required.
The Receptionist is responsible for:
- Performing reception duties
- Receiving and directing telephone calls and inquiries
- Entering, retrieving and reporting on data
- Performing general office duties
- Performing word processing
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Attention to Detail
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Results Orientation
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by June 20, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-33278-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.