Our client, the New Brunswick Real Estate Association (NBREA) is currently looking for a natural people person with strong communication skills to join their team as an Education Officer.
The NBREA is a provincial association of REALTORS® working together to strengthen and promote standards of professionalism. The Association is committed to protecting the interests of New Brunswick's real estate buyers and sellers.
The Education Officer will recommend, develop, and coordinate continuing professional development opportunities and courses for the association's members. The Education Officer will develop and coordinate the pre-licensing education program in addition to being responsible for coordinating revisions of the real estate licensing courses for Agents, Managers and Salespeople, as determined by changes in industry practices.
In this role you will act as a liaison to the Committee of Examiners, Board of Directors and the Financial and Consumer Services Commission. As such you will be expected to develop agendas, attend meetings and serve as a recording secretary.
The successful candidate will have the ability and comfort to negotiate as you will be the touch point for garnering contracts on behalf of the NBREA in relation to the development and delivery of professional development opportunities for the membership.
The Education Officer is working on behalf of the membership, due to this, continuous correspondence to the public, students and members regarding real estate education requirements and coaching is required.
Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are essential as the Education Officer is a key player in the planning for the Annual General Meeting. Additionally, the Education Officer oversees the administration of examinations and the marking and input of assessment results.
Experience and Education:
- Completion of Post-Secondary education (i.e. college and/or university) with practical experience in adult education content and delivery.
- Experience with course development, adult learner competencies, evaluation processes (instructors and programs), and budget processing.
- Proficiency in MS Office and database management systems is desired.
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is considered an asset.
- Five to seven year's experience in adult education, content design principles and project management.
- Intermediate level bilingualism is required
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a variety of membership from differing backgrounds.
To apply for this role please submit your confidential resume and cover letter to Priority via http://findingtherightfit.ca/current-opportunities/