You would like to work in a growing and dynamic business? You would like to be part of a young and enthusiastic team? We have what you're looking for!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the activities on the work site;
- Be the link between the client and the sales during the project;
- Insure the quality of the work;
- Responsible for the follow-up of the client's and subcontractor's invoicing;
- Managing the department's employees.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management;
- Experience in the residential construction industry would be an asset;
- Proactive and result oriented;
- Demonstrate good judgment;
- Bilingual (English/French)
Please send your resumé before Friday, June 22, 2018, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or in person at:
105 rue Englehart, Unité 400
Dieppe, NB, E1A 8K2