Consultant Home Health Care
Sobeys Inc. in Lower Sackville, NS
Requisition ID: 42306
Career Group: Store Careers
Job Category: Merchandising
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia (CA-NS)
City: lower Sackville
Location: Lawtons - 895 (Cobequid Road)
A proudly Canadian retail company, Sobeys began in 1907 as a small meat delivery business in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. Today, Sobeys Inc. serves the food shopping needs of Canadians with approximately 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton's Drug Stores as well as in-store pharmacies, liquor and more than 350 retail fuel locations.
Together with our 125,000 employees and franchise affiliates and a collective passion for delivering exceptional food and shopping experiences, Sobeys' purpose is to improve the lives of Canadians by helping them Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better. .
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
The Home HealthCare Consultant will provide customers with friendly, knowledgable and professional healthcare services. The Consultant will be responsible for the sales of personal care supplies and medical equipment to achieve store excellence in the areas of retail merchandising, inventory management and customer service. Actively contributes to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
- Provide customer service to exceed customer needs
- Sales and demonstrations of durable medical equipment
- Personal fittings of surgical appliances and compression stockings
- Ability to identify sensitive customer needs and use discretion when providing service
- Support all company initative, programs and standards
- Order products, receive product and merchandise the Home HealthCare Department
- Support the department through price filing, and inventory management
- Process 3rd Party billing
- Pay invoices
- Adhere to and implement all applicable company standards
- Perform department administrative duties as required
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Above average communication skills (both oral and written)
- Team player
- Committed to delivering excellence in customer service
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Soft medical operations and programs
- Relevent courses within the Home HealthCare industry
- Previous retail experience
- Experience in a retail home-health care setting, nursing, or pharmacy environment
- Experience with Sobeys/Lawtons POS (point of sale) system
- Chainware experience
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.