Industrial Mechanic (Permanent Full Time), SJRH Plant Maintenance
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-33205 External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Saint John
DEPARTMENT: SJRH Plant Maintenance
FACILITY: Saint John Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Industrial Mechanic
CLASSIFICATION: Industrial Mechanic (2059)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $23.8987 to $25.7246 per hour
The Industrial Mechanic is responsible for performing industrial mechanic work at the journeyman level.
- Must hold a Provincial Certificate of Qualification issued under the Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification Act as an Industrial Mechanic.
- Must have two years of experience.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required
The Industrial Mechanic is responsible for:
- Installing, assembling, maintaining and repairing the mechanical components for building systems, equipment and furnishings
- Welding, fabricating, machining and modifying equipment, parts and system components
- Troubleshooting mechanical system failures
- Keeping and maintaining records and documentation
- Organizing and coordinating work
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by June 17, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time
Please quote Competition # 2018-33205-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.