Bell Aliant B2B Sales Representative, Small Business, Moncton, Contractual
Bell Aliant in Moncton, NB
OSL - Bell's authorized agent
The Bell Aliant Small Business sales team plays a key role within the organization. Forming a unique and dynamic team directly in contact with Bell Aliant Canada's customers, we interact on a daily basis with business customers. After an effective needs assessment, we provide the customer with a solution that improves and enhances their business need.
If you have a passion for results, if you like working in a very dynamic environment and if you are motivated to find new ways to sell to small businesses, this position is for you.
You are responsible for developing the small business market for all of our client's business solutions. Proactively, you implement all necessary efforts to meet and exceed the acquisition plan. You will also need to seize new business opportunities and differentiate yourself from the implementation of innovative strategies for market acquisition.
Roles and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop strategically the territory in a highly competitive environment
- Acquire new customers for the business segment and participate increasing market shares
- Create and adapt marketing strategies to provide business solutions to meet customer needs
- Provide daily activities reports
- Become the leader in telecommunications in the market
- Providing the best customer experience in the industry
Core competencies and skills:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in sales
- Knowledge of telecommunications would be an asset
- Proven skills in B2B, direct marketing and corporate sales
- Have excellent organizational and management priorities every day
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Bilingualism is a requirement (English and French)
- Possess a valid driver's license and a vehicle
Work conditions :
- Highly competitive base pay plus uncapped commission! Expected earnings of 85 000,00$ per year
- Day shift. Will need to be flexible to meet the needs of your customers, occasionally
- Base salary plus commissions. Also included, a car allowance, telephone, laptop and Ipad.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application by email today!
Bell Aliant is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Contractor
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton
Application Deadline: 06/20/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , NB , Moncton