STAFFING SUPPORT MOS (Temporary Full Time), URVH NURS ADMIN
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-33261 External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Upper River Valley
DEPARTMENT: URVH NURS ADMIN
FACILITY: Upper River Valley Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Full Time
JOB TITLE: STAFFING SUPPORT MOS
CLASSIFICATION: Staffing Support (1023)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days, TEMP: June 25, 2018 to December 10, 2018, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $21.3691 to $23.0018 per hour (Subject to Employment Status may be paid at 90% of the indicated rate as per CUPE collective agreement article 6.08 a)
To perform staff scheduling functions and other administrative duties.
- High school graduation plus an additional administrative support program/course of six to twelve months, or equivalent, and two years of experience
- Previous experience in staff scheduling
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, typing, data entry as demonstrated by testing, all at a beginner level.
- Demonstrated proficient use of ESP
- Demonstrated ability to manage unit requirements for skill mix, staffing needs, and coverage
- Demonstrated good communication skills
- Ability to follow direction accurately, reliably, and independently
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by June 17, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-33261-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.