Support Services Analyst
Sobeys Inc. in Dartmouth, NS
Requisition ID: 42182
Career Group: Corporate Careers
Job Category: IT Customer & Store-Facing Systems
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia (CA-NS)
Location: Dartmouth Office
A proudly Canadian retail company, Sobeys began in 1907 as a small meat delivery business in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. Today, Sobeys Inc. serves the food shopping needs of Canadians with approximately 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton's Drug Stores as well as in-store pharmacies, liquor and more than 350 retail fuel locations.
Together with our 125,000 employees and franchise affiliates and a collective passion for delivering exceptional food and shopping experiences, Sobeys' purpose is to improve the lives of Canadians by helping them Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better. .
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
We currently have an opportunity for a Support Services Analyst to join the Sobeys Pharmacy Support team of our National Technology department for a term position. This term position end approximately around the March 2019 timeframe.
Please note: This position requires shift work: including days, evenings, weekends and some holidays. On-call support is a requirement on a rotational basis.
In this role, you will provide superior support in a timely manner by troubleshooting and documenting all incoming calls.
The successful candidate will actively contribute to a positive and productive working envionment, supporting team members to achieve goals.
You will be responsible for supporting pharmacy processes and applications for Lawtons Drugs and Sobeys In-Store Pharmacies on a national level.
All incidents will require tracking through to resolution and follow-up to ensuer excellent customer service.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, operating systems and networking
- Relevant educational background, or combination of training and experience
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills
- Effective time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to respond to rapidly changing needs in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer focus and the ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to worrk shift work: including days, evenings, weekends, and some holidays, and provide on-call support on a rotational basis
- Experience dealing with customers and processes in a technoogy help desk environment
- Experience working with external vendors regarding hardware and software problems
- Experience working with Kroll pharmacy application
- Pharmacy dispensing experience or experience with dispensing application support
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.