Project Manager/Delivery Guru (03-1939)
Atlantic Lottery (AL) is searching for delivery talent! Do you like managing dynamic projects? Do you want to lead teams in delivering exciting and innovative gaming products? Are you driven by a challenge and the desire to get stuff done? In the role of Project Manager you would have the opportunity to do just that! You would be responsible for the efficient delivery of assigned projects within AL's portfolio aimed at moving the company forward in a competitive market. As a member of the PMO, you would collaborate with teams across the organization to support and continuously improve delivery processes, balancing the need for agility and accuracy.
- Manage assigned projects by engaging and leading project teams to successfully deliver the agreed upon scope
- Manage project budget, providing regular reporting on baseline to actual variance
- Arrange for assignment of internal resources to projects based on project requirements and work with PMO and Resource Managers to identify and resolve conflicts
- Ensure that risks are proactively identified with mitigation strategies developed and monitored while also ensuring that project issues are resolved and appropriately escalated; maintain data related to key risks and issues including the status and progress
- Engage project stakeholders regularly by keeping them informed of delivery progress, risks and issues and manage expectations on deliverables
- Coach project teams to ensure adherence to delivery processes and standards
- Work within a collaborative team environment and contribute to the continuous improvement of delivery processes
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, progressive company and have the right blend of the following, we want to hear from you!
- Progressive business experience
- Significant experience in the discipline of Project Management
- Solid project management skills with ability to multitask and manage small to large scale projects in a cross-functional environment
- Strong engagement management skills, including the ability to drive analytical rigor in decision making
- Strong business acumen and technical resourcefulness
- Solid understanding of the software development processes
- Experience with Agile development methodology considered an asset
- Experience with internet and/or mobile based product development considered an asset
- Strong client and vendor management skills
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Work With Us
We are transforming the gaming industry through responsible, engaging and innovative products. We are looking for IT professionals to join us in this exciting mission. We deliver leading-edge technology solutions and solve complex business problems in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
Join us and be part of a company that cares about employees' health, wellness and development. Working in a team environment, we offer a competitive salary, relevant training and flexible benefits. Feel proud about making our Atlantic region a better place - 100% of our profits stay in the area, supporting social programs and making this a better place to live.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.