RNCA (Permanent Part Time), 4BS
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-32983 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Saint John
FACILITY: Saint John Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Part Time
JOB TITLE: RNCA
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English essential with requirement to handle verbal French inquiries
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, FTE: 0.5, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $31.07 to $39.37 per hour
Provision of Nursing Care to meet the individual patient needs by utilizing the nursing process
- Registered with the Nurses' Association of New Brunswick.
- Demonstrates and understands the nursing process.
- Current Neuroscience nursing experience.
- Ability to function within an interdisciplinary team setting.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgement.
- Current CPR certification and WHMIS, and mandatory yearly e-learning.
- Committed to ongoing education and certification.
- High regard for confidentiality and advocacy for patients.
- Ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly with patients, families, staff, physicians and the general public.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Good attendance record.
- Physically able to perform assigned duties.
- Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by June 20, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-32983-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.