Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Founded in Quebec more than 50 years ago, Englobe is one ofCanada's largest soils, materials and environment organizations.
Englobe is distinguished by the credibility it has built upover the years and its people-centred values. Its 1,800 employees providerecognized expertise to a long roster of clients across Canada and abroad. TheEnglobe name is a guarantee of quality
Englobe is currently looking for a Senior GeotechnicalEngineer to join the Geotechnical Department at its Kitcheneroffice. Reporting to the Service Director, you will be responsiblefor preparing and reviewing Geotechnical Engineering Reports for roads,subdivisions, towers, bridges, buildings, retaining walls and municipalinfrastructures. You will also play a key role on the engineering teamproviding leadership and mentoring of the team members. More specifically, youwill :
- Manage projects;
- Organize on-site investigations;
- Ensure client liaison and management;
- Prepare technical proposals and write engineering reports;
- Attend site and office meetings.
- University degree in Geotechnical or Geological Engineering;
- Completion of advanced or specialized university courses in geotechnical engineering and foundation engineering (Masters' degree an asset);
- 10 years of solid Geotechnical engineering experience;
- Experience in geotechnical related work such as site investigations, design of deep and shallow foundations, slope stability and on-site review of construction activities (asset);
- Registration with PEO;
- Fluent English, written and spoken;
- Demonstrated ability that you are well organized, show initiative and can manage a team of geotechnical engineers and technicians.
Englobe Corp. adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.