Shannex Incorporated has been in business since 1988 and is a leader in seniors' accommodation, service and care in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario. Currently operating four retirement living campuses in New Brunswick, we are continuing to grow with the addition of a new campus in Moncton – Faubourg du Mascaret, our first French language campus.
Located on Université de Moncton's land in Moncton, New Brunswick, this campus will offer a full continuum of services including Lifestyle apartments, Hospitality and Wellness, Assisted Living and Nursing Home service lines.
We are pleased to offer the following exciting new opportunity:
Dishwasher – Part-Time
Located at Faubourg du Mascaret in Moncton, NB and reporting to the Executive Chef, the dishwasher is part of a professional interdisciplinary team within the Shannex Retirement Living Division. The Utility Worker is vital in supporting our clients in our sites and upholding the “Shannex Philosophy of Service”.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Processing all dishware and maintaining sanitation of dish machine, kitchen aide and dish sinks according to established cleaning guidelines;
- Returning clean dishware to appropriate storage areas for use by Culinary Services employees;
- Bussing of tables in the dining rooms and catering areas as required;
- Maintaining cleanliness to standard in the kitchen and kitchen aide areas
- High School/ GED completion
- Ability to work a schedule of flexible hours and shifts inclusive of days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of basic cleaning procedures, equipment and chemicals used.
- Proficiency level in the French & English language
- CPR & Emergency First Aid Certification
- Basics First/ Food Handlers Course
- Previous experience working with seniors in a Retirement Living or Long-Term Care environment
“Great People Striving for Great Things” is one of the directions in our Strategic Plan. Shannex is committed to offering the best environment for employees where everyone takes pride in their work and in the organization. Our staff are committed to service excellence and are supported with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are building a culture that supports the balance between work and personal life and we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please apply.
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence.
We than all applicants for their interest in this opportunity however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted