As the Manager, e-Commerce you will lead a team of integrated marketing professionals to plan and execute a variety of strategies and tactics to grow Atlantic Lottery's eCommerce status. Particular focus will be placed on customer acquisition, customer retention and revenue growth. Products sold on alc.ca include a blend of products also available in land-based retail outlets and some that are web-exclusive.
- Our People are our greatest asset so you will be expected to further develop and energize a team of talented individuals as a leader.
- You will provide expertise and coaching on current and emerging e-Commerce industry best practices.
- You will be responsible for alc.ca planning and budget control and in some cases also work with internal client budgets.
- You will develop successful alc.ca positioning and compelling differentiation.
- You will oversee digital campaigns to increase awareness and loyalty.
- You will direct the creation and execution of the on-line store marketing plan.
- You will oversee strategies and tactics to drive and convert on-line traffic to active customers.
- You will oversee strategies and tactics to retain customers and maximize lifetime value.
- You will embed a discipline of constant testing and refinement of activities within the team.
- You will gather, analyze and apply consumer and competitor insights to inform campaign strategies.
- You will effectively manage various e-Commerce techniques to include but not be limited to: digital paid media advertising, SEM, social media paid advertising, e-mail marketing, and various promotions and contests.
- You will explore ways to leverage our land-based retail network for mutually beneficial results.
- You will oversee your team's segmentation of customer data to optimize the experience.
- You will explore ways to further automate processes and customer communications.
- You will work closely with User Experience & IT teams to ensure e-Commerce requirements are met.
- You will build collaborative relationships with the brand management group to achieve mutually beneficial objectives.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business administration or commerce with a focus on marketing or e-Commerce.
- You have 3 plus years of experience in e-commerce working with digital media, e-mail marketing, data mining analytics, search engine and social media.
- You have a strong understanding of Internet, e-Commerce and marketing trends and best practices.
- You have 3 plus years working in marketing including responsibility for brand positioning and integrated marketing plans
- You can balances a sales- and result-driven mindset with a customer-first approach.
- You have the ability to analyze data and derive insights.
- You have excellent leadership and management skills.
- You have demonstrated strong business judgment and fact-based decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- You have excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and web analytics.
Work With Us
Atlantic Lottery delivers a career in a fun and high-performing environment that offers a competitive salary, relevant training, development opportunities and flexible benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.