Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Obstetrics Clinic
CLASSIFICATION : Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS : Temporary part-time (approximately 1 year)
FTE : 0.4
ANTICIPATED DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
Mainly day shifts
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Perform all administrative support tasks to ensure the proper functioning of the service. Assume any other related duties as required by the service.
- Post-secondary administrative support training of at least one year that includes medical terminology or medical transcription courses;
- One year of previous experience is required;
- Practical knowledge of computer science (the Meditech module and the Microsoft Office suite, etc.);
- Recognized skills in organizing and managing assigned workload;
- Recognized skills in communication and interpersonal skills;
- Recognized ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment