Regional Manager, Project and Process Improvement (Permanent Full Time), Project Management and Process Improvement
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-32829 External
BARGAINING UNIT: Non-Bargaining
DEPARTMENT: Project Management and Process Improvement
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Regional Manager, Project and Process Improvement
CLASSIFICATION: Non Bargaining
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $39.39 to $47.64 per hour (Payband 7)
Reporting to the Corporate Lead, Planning and Performance, the Regional Manager, Projects and Process Improvement will champion a culture of continuous improvement by leading a team of Process Improvement Facilitators (Lean Six Sigma Black Belts) and Project Managers through improvement initiatives, ensuring resources are assigned to optimize results and achieve targets.
The Regional Manager, Projects and Process Improvement will have a depth of knowledge in the application of tools and methodologies for Project Management, Portfolio Management, and Lean Six Sigma.
- University degree in Business Administration, Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership, coaching, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to motivate, influence and gain commitment
- 5+ years Project Management experience (Project Management Professional (PMP) certification would be an asset.)
- 3+ years Portfolio management and leadership experience
- Lean/Six Sigma experience (Green belt or Black belt certification would be an asset)
- Written and spoken competence in English is required. Please state your language capability.
- Asset Qualifications: Experience in training, group facilitation and change management
- Promote the value and benefits of Performance Excellence for Horizon. Drive and enable a culture of continuous improvement within Horizon
- Provide leadership and direction for corporate project management and process improvement
- Provide Change Management direction, tools and best practice for managing change initiatives
- Lead, develop, and manage the Project and Process Improvement team of Project Managers and Process Improvement Facilitators, including managing staff, capacity planning, budget, performance metrics, etc.
- Manage the portfolio of Process Improvement Black belt and Green Belt projects
- Ensure quality controls drive project implementation and success and ensure projects are positioned to sustain improvements
- Build and increase continuous process improvement knowledge and awareness within Horizon including arranging for ongoing training and development in Lean Six Sigma methods and tools for employees at all levels
- Ensure appropriate monitoring and reporting of LSS projects based on the nature, size and complexity of each project and the skill level of the project leader.
- Develop and implement service improvements to optimize the impact of Project Management and Lean Six Sigma within Horizon
Behavioural Competencies: The successful candidate will possess the following behavioural competencies:
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Leadership
- Client Service Orientation
- Relationship Building
- Organizational Commitment
- Coaching and Team Development
- Organizational Awareness
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by June 10, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-32829-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.