Environmental Services Worker B UPP (Permanent Part Time) DECH METHADONE CLINIC
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-32747 External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
DEPARTMENT: DECH METHADONE CLINIC
FACILITY: Fredericton Addiction Services
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Part Time
JOB TITLE: Environmental Services Worker B UPP
CLASSIFICATION: Environmental Services Worker B (2040)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days, FTE: 0.4, Subject to change due to operational requirements. Schedule consists of working three weekends on and one off.
SALARY: $17.0843 to $18.3897
The Environmental Services Worker B is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe health care environment.
- High school graduation or equivalent. Must be physically able to work steadily at assigned duties.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required
The Environmental Services Worker B is responsible for:
- Washing, disinfecting, dry and wet mopping floors and cleaning carpets
- Stripping, waxing, buffing and refinishing floors
- Cleaning patient rooms, common areas, and clinical areas
- Performing major housecleaning duties
- Disinfecting and cleaning isolation and other speciality rooms using isolation procedures
- Disposing of garbage, recyclables, bio-medical and toxic waste
- Collecting soiled linens and folding and distributing clean linens
- Disassembling, transporting and assembling furniture
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Relations
- Patient/Client Focus
- Results Orientation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line June 3, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-32747-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.