Business Development Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated individual interested in joining our sales team for a position in British Columbia as a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager role develops and maintains relationships with Insurance Advisors and MGAs with a focus on increasing sales and distribution of Assumption Life's Insurance and Investment products offering.
- Strengthen and maintains relationships with existing MGAs and their advisor network
- Conduct product and marketing seminars to advisors
- Proactively contacts existing advisors to educate them about Assumption's products and how they could use Assumption's product line to build their business.
- Source new advisors and distribution opportunities
- A bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Solid understanding of Canadian Life Insurance Industry
- Ability to build credibility and rapport with advisors
- Strong listening, communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to present engaging product seminars to groups of advisors
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute sales plans
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- LLQP licence, CFP, CLU or other industry designations would be an asset
- Knowledge of Mandarin, Cantonese and/or French would be an asset
The selected candidate must be willing to travel, possess a valid driver's licence and a vehicle. He or she must also be willing to work in a home office environment.
Work With Us
The right candidate will be given the opportunity to unleash their potential and earn a competitive income.
To submit your application, please send a copy of your resume at www.assumption.ca before June 7, 2018.