Randstad in Saint John, NB
We are pleased to offer you this new and exciting CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY for the following position:
-Develop and execute a security incident management process
-Perform threat hunting and analysis
-Identify and manage vulnerabilities
-Perform technical reviews and assessments
-Develop security awareness material
-Implement and manage technical controls to ensure that the organization is protected
- University degree/Diploma or Related experience
- CISSP or similar certifications
- 3+ years' experience in performing penetration testing and security incident management in large complex enterprise environment
- Demonstrated understanding of implementing risk management practices
- Utilization of penetration testing tools and techniques
- Design and implementation of vulnerability management programs
- Implementation and management of security incident and event management programs
- Design and implementation of security analytics
- Knowledge of Process Control Systems concepts and technology
- Must be able obtain Government Security Clearance
Background checks are required
Do you have this experience? If you answer YES, then don't hesitate and please apply IMMEDIATELY to JO#2089873so we can then discuss your experience and interest in this opportunity!
Please note we thank everyone who applies, however, only those who meet the minimum requirements and are selected by our recruitment team will be contacted.
Canada's largest provider of IT Staffing Solutions. We offer hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and platforms. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you're ready to interview we meet with you in person to help you build the technology career path you've always wanted. Visit www.randstad.ca to get started!
Randstad Professionals Canada