Physiotherapist 1 (PT01)
NOTE: Applicants must attach their Resumé to the application form.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Tracadie-Sheila Hosptial and Enfant-Jésus Hospital Caraquet
CLASSIFICATION: Physiotherapist 1 (PT01)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (Approximately 18 months)
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
Under the supervision of the Manager of Therapeutic Services, the incumbent will provide professional services to patients, access their needs and development treatment to in-patients or out-patients or pediatric patients (school/home). He/She will participate in the elaboration of programs and services in physiotherapy.
- Registered with the College of Physiotherapists of New Brunswick and eligible for membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association;
- Experience with various physiotherapy clientele such as respiratory, neurological, geriatric, acute orthopaedic and pediatric cases;
- Possession of a valid New Brunswick driver's licence with a good driving record;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence English and French is required.NOTE: 1. The above job summary only includes the key responsibilities of the position. Other related duties and groups of clients may be assigned to ensure the smooth running of the department. 2. Working hours will be divided between Tracadie-Sheila Hospital and Enfant-Jésus Hosptial of Caraquet . The home office is Tracadie-Sheila Hospital.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment