Terms of Employment: Full Time
Salary: $ 40,000 to 48,000 (depending on experience)
Anticipated Start Date: as soon as possible
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick (1 vacancy)
Required Skills :
Education: Completion of college / CEGEP / vocational or technical training.
Experience: 5 years minimum
Languages: Good communication skills: read, spoken and written in both official languages ??(French / English)
Work Setting: Not-for-profit organization
Office equipment and computer applications: Windows (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint); office equipment ; Electronic mail system.
- Organize the meetings of the Board of Directors, the Executive and the Scientific Council by convening, reserving rooms and preparing the necessary documents;
- Attend meetings, take note of deliberations, draft minutes and follow up on decisions that fall within its purview;
- Schedule and coordinate the President and Scientific Director's agenda;
- Prepare, type, and review correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and other related materials;
- Set and confirm appointments and meetings of the employer and, if necessary, plan travel;
- Compile data and other information and, if necessary, conduct research;
- Establish and maintain manual and computerized filing systems;
- Update the website;
- Assume all other administrative duties assigned by the President and Scientific Director;
- Translate correspondence and semi-complex work from one official language to another;
- Monitor and disseminate information on donors and various Institute partners.
Other Skills: Provide general information to clients and the general public; Data entry; Keep records; Order office supplies.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast passed environment; strict deadlines; Repetitive tasks.
Essential Skills: Reading text; writing ; verbal communication ; teamwork ; problems solving ; decision making ; Critical thinking; Planning and organization of work; on-line research.
Employer: Atlantic Cancer Research Institute
To apply electronically, please click on the Apply Now button.