Client Executive, Future Opportunities
Bell Aliant in Moncton, NB
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
As Client Executive you will have overall responsibility for the retention, growth and management of the customer's existing revenue base. You will be accountable for all revenue related activities associated with products, services, contracts, orders, billing credits, and sales proposals.
- Responsible for the attainment of Fiscal Revenue and Profit Objectives
- Prospects and qualifies both new and recurring business opportunities
- Leads development of account plan taking into consideration marketing strategy and Customer business objectives
- Develop and manage relationships at all levels of Enterprise Account
- Ownership of VOC, Run Rate, and new revenue growth objectives
- Co-ordinate RFP deliverables for contract retention based services
- Develops strategies and tactics which leverage competitive advantage and profitability
- Prepares and conducts formal group presentations at senior management levels
- Develops and presents proposals including cost justification, business case and technical portion of response for integrated solutions which represent high value for the Customer and profit for the company
- Leads the creation of Customer offer process (internal business case) and manages approval steps
- Leading and negotiating revenue opportunities for all service elements (such as SLA's, DRP, Mtnce, etc.) working with Service Management
- Responsible for engaging and supporting the Sales Specialists for new business development opportunities
- Provides expert consultation on concepts, products and services
- Aids clients in planning their ICT and systems integration strategies/tactics
- Acts as the authority for overall Customer network solutions and is the primary technical point of contact for the Customer
- Advocate within Bell to drive support and development opportunities align with customer's business requirements
- Spends the appropriate amount of time continuously learning by researching and learning new technologies, both internally and externally, to provide single point of contact to the Customer in the sales process
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or Business
- Post graduate degree preferred
- Experience in the Telecommunications or ICT industry selling technical Customer solutions
- Ability to prospect and identify opportunities while developing strong Customer relationships
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Demonstrated strength in understanding and influencing team dynamics vision and full grasp of business issues
- Technical breadth coupled with depth (typically acquired through a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience) in one or more of the following areas:
- Broadband networks
- Unified communications and Voice over Internet
- Internet Services: Commercial Internet, VPN's, Voice/Fax over IP, Web Hosting
- Value added applications: Hosting, Managed Services, Vertical Applications
- Professional Services: Outsourcing, Network Management, Consulting, Systems Integration and Security
Note: This role is for futur opportunities.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Application Deadline: 07/31/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , NS , Halifax